CLOC Strategic Plan 2014 – 2018
Community Living Oshawa/Clarington will expand community focused services and individualized supports for people with developmental disabilities through influential leadership, effective communication, collaboration, & commitment to sustainability and organizational excellence.
In order for CLOC to achieve their mission and vision, they have identified the following five Strategic Initiatives for the next four years.
1. CLOC will enhance the existing and future financial sustainability of services and supports
2. CLOC is committed to meeting internal and exceeding external standards and measurements of excellence
3. CLOC uses effective communication strategies to engage with all stakeholders to ensure flexible, responsive and collaborative service delivery
4. CLOC partners with key stakeholders to actively influence community transformation and inclusion for people with developmental disabilities
5. CLOC demonstrates individual and organizational leadership in order to influence, value and contribute to the field
Click to listen highlighted text! Highlight the text and press the speaker for an audio version.